- Schedule, set-up, and film videos at various venues and for various organizations, including weddings, dance recitals, and entertaining short films for non-profits
- Edit and produce video content, including rough editing, inserting music, voiceover, sound effects, arranging film sequences, and using various editing software such as Adobe Premiere and Adobe Audition
- Coordinate and collaborate with other videographers to schedule film dates, editing schedules, and workloads
- Discussed, storyboarded, and collaborated with a team of videographers to develop structure for episodic videos, interviews, and promotional material.
videographer / video editor / photographer
- Cut shot sequences to different angles at specific points in scenes, making each individual cut as fluid and seamless as possible.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in film editing, assembling, and recording activities.
- Filmed, edited, and published season content on a variety of channels during the summer drum corps season and audition camps reaching audiences of over 100,000.
- Provided supplemental footage to corporate sponsors for external promotional use.
- Take video of preschool groups on location.
- Requisition parts or materials.
- Record test data and document fabrication techniques on reports.
- Read work orders to determine required processes, techniques, materials, or equipment.
- Load digital images onto computers directly from cameras or from storage devices, such as flash memory cards or universal serial bus (USB) devices.
- Review computer-processed video for quality.
- Produce, film and edit videosWeddings,
- Automotive events
- Commercial work
- Marketing videos for 1LifeFullyLived.org
- develop shot list and storyboard
- direct models/assistants
- maintain focus, exposure and composition while filming
- follow efficient workflow to deliver projects promptly
- edit videos with client in mind
- communicate effectively to maximize project success