- Full-time general assignment reporter (eg. General news, sports, business, politics, education, healthcare, crime, court).
- Shoot, edit, write and produce stories/segments from start to finish.
- Carry out in depth research across an entire range of output with minimal supervision.
- Undertake interviewing and reporting duties, in both recorded and live situations, within studios and in outdoor environments.
- Write material for scripts, text, links and bulletins – ensure editorial judgement is constantly exercised.
- Produce both live and pre-recorded programs for television and other media channels, based on extensive research.
- Gather and prepare both audio and video materials for use on any service and ensure that appropriate footage is shot and edited in a timely manner.
- Worked as a Video Journalist for P7 News Channel (PEARLS Broadcasting Corporation LIMITED) a 24 Hour Hindi News Channel: Chandigarh Bureau.
- Work with editorial teams to ensure that voice overs are properly recorded and blended into the original footage.
- Create and maintain effective liaison with local contacts by filling a public relations role.
- Strong prioritisation and time management skills.
- Temporarily assumed the responsibilities of an employee on medical leave
- Generated story ideas
- Met strict deadlines
- Thrived in high pressure situations
- Video Journalist for 2 years
- Assisted soundboard and camera crews in live and post environments.
- Added elements of sounds and music to an edited film in order to create atmosphere and feeling
- Assisted production by performing various duties such as picking up actors, placing food orders and helping crew and props
- Assisted the director to make decisions about lighting, set design and camera placement during filming
- Wrote, edited and produced stories for online channels.
- Assist in CEO Conference 2018 event