- Inspect equipment or monitor operating conditions, meters, and gauges to determine load requirements and detect malfunctions.
- Record operational data, personnel attendance, or meter and gauge readings on specified forms.
- Maintain, repair, and lubricate equipment, using hand tools and power tools.
- Direct and coordinate plant workers engaged in routine operations and maintenance activities.
- Worked With Restaurant Staff to Create a Positive Dining Experience for Guests
- Cleaned Tables and Removed Dishes Once Guests Departed
- Prepared Dining Area for Parties and Regular Service
- Ensured Availability of Clean Dishes, Silverware, Glasses, and Other Dining Materials
- Ensured Availability of Drinks and Food During All Operating Hours for Guests
- Bringing shopping carts from the parking lot into the store
- Picking up trash from the parking lot
- Mopping, sweeping, and cleaning up spills or messes in the store
- Cleaning bathrooms
- Answer any questions that our customers may have.
- Make sure the golf course is being teated with proper care.
- Wash the golf carts and range balls at the end of the day.
- Empty the garbage cans on the course into a larger garbage can.
- Park the carts up by the club house in an orderly manner.
- Keep the clubhouse nice and tidy and the area by the clubhouse.
- Take the trash to the dumpster after the carts are washed.
- Receiving carts
- Mopping spills
- Cleaning closets
- Clean outside
- Help people to their carts if needed