- Prepare and compile new customer application and information to open new accounts.
- Inform and advise customers of status or enhancements to current account products.
- Suggest solution on account disputes and other account activity.
- Use customer interactions as an opportunity to educate and cross-sell customers on Bank’s products and services, including deposit accounts and loans.
- Follow chain of command and escalate any situations necessary to Assistant Branch Manager or Branch Manager.
- Utilize Microsoft Office programs, i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Manage daily priorities and any other duties required.
- Evaluating needs of potential customers and offering appropriate financial products and services. ·
- Providing complete and comprehensive information on all products, services, charges proactively to the customer to ensure that the best service standards are offered to the customers.
- Providing ongoing relationship and services to existing customers to maintain goodwill and to acquire additional business.
- Promoting and cross-selling of other established products and services as appropriate to customers and accordingly meeting their requirements.
- Generating new business ensuring that self and organizational goals are met respectively.
- Generating sales revenue at assigned locations or areas ensuring coverage of all prospects in every location.
- Completion of established sales goals as per assigned.
- open new accounts
- ACH process tracking
- CD account updates
- Scheduling tellers/universal bankers
- marketing team
- Balancing drawers, and vault
- online/mobile banking
- Hold accountability for performance.
- Answer telephone calls and assist customers with various requests.
- Following of laid out sales and service processes to establish contact with prospective customers, understanding their needs and selling them appropriately to ensure that their requirements are met with.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge on company products and processes to ensure and to offer high quality sales experience.
- Play an essential role in finding right solutions for customers and informing additional products and services.
- Administering cash shipments and ordering cash & balancing daily vault and all cash lines.
- Performed responsibilities of ATM, safe deposits, bonds, foreign currency.
- Gain insight into risk management through exposure to a variety of audit projects
- Oversees individual accountability for the handling of cash and assists tellers in resolving balancing problems
- Created a long-term relationships with customers and team members
- Assisted with new employee training, scheduling interviews with hiring manager