- Responsible for training of Service Delivery as we moved from Phase 3 to the Ameriprise Brokerage Platform.
- Facilitated classroom training for inbound phone agents and contact center leadership.
- Moderated the Advisor Forums.
- Guest presenter on field support calls.
- Designed and delivered interactive training to reduce call volume by coaching and promoting self opportunities for the field.
- Received above average evaluations from training participants emphasizing my engagement with the audience and knowledge of the presented material.
- Delivering process and product based technical training for new hires and tenured agents
- Identifying coaching opportunities and sharing feedback
- Working with business managers and conducting need-based training for operations
- Conducting New Product training for operations and tracking compliance
- Participating in various projects within DEES and represent Hyderabad DEES Team in various forums
- Acted as a Hyderabad DEES POC for Asset life cycle management, Lab Management, SharePoint Tool Development, Virtual Lab, Corporate Social Responsibility and People Engagement
- Provided training to 50 to 100 military personell on a dialy basis on the proper procedures to be followed to survive a rollover and egress from an inverted vehicle.
- Provided support to Special Security Forces of Afghanistan by mentoring building managers on the duties and scopes within the job field of facility engineering. Ensured work order request were properly requested, filled out and tracked. provided general assistance to ensure service to generators, air conditioners, and other electrical and camp services were maintained in a timely manner
- Trained, advised and mentored up to 20 Afghanistan women in their job specialities within the scope of their military duties, held focus group classes and provided necessary training to Sodiers thus allowing each individual to support their country by aiding in search and rescue missions.