- Attracting new customers
- Organizing tour packages
- Completing documents for visa
- Booking appointments in embassies
- Booking hotels in any corner of the world
- Booking tickets
- Facebook Page Management
- Direct and coordinate activities of artist and other personnel at all points of tour.
- Oversee all logistics and changes in budget
- Delegate travel, lodging, hospitality, meals for artists and crew
- Responsible to manage various tours to various tourist friendly destinations such as Nainital, Kerala, Delhi, Rajasthan, Thailand.
- Confirm reservations
- Organize tour itineraries and finance
- Communicate with clients, resolve their requests and complaints
- Manage advertisement
- Greet passengers boarding tour coach and direct them to assigned seats
- Inspect passenger tickets and passports to verify information.
- Answer passengers’ questions about tour, places, weather, travel routes and services, arrival times, or schedules.
- Prepare reports showing places of departure and destination, passenger ticket numbers, meal and beverage inventories, the conditions of tour coach and driver breaks, and any problems encountered by passengers.
- Plan new tour itinerary with management
- Plan tour dates and do required arrangements
- Direct or coordinate with sightseeing attraction management and arrange everything.
- Good communication skills in written and verbal both.
- Ability to make a strong and healthy relation among the employees.
- Highly motivated and eager to learn new things.
- Organize dinner at restaurants.