- Programing Control4 automation (Audio – Video – Lighting).
- Experience in designing (Audio, Video & Acoustic) for Home Cinema
- Experience in Audio Calibration for Home Cinema.
- Experience on installing sound system & Acoustics for Home cinema & private commercial cinema.
- Determine strategic direction of product development with regards to technologies. Continuously investigate currently available software technologies.
- Actively design and propagate software deployment and scaling approaches for our products.
- Solve complex software security questions. Help to our Customers to build secure and cost effective solutions.
- Collaborate with software engineering, system administration, infrastructure and development operations, maintenance an support teams in order to improve the level of company services.
- Work on complex software integration projects.
- Supervise and coordinate the work of camera, lighting, design, and sound automation.
- Plan details such as framing, composition, camera movement, sound, and anchor movement for each shot or scene.
- Direct live broadcasts, programming for public entertainment or education.
- Confer with managers, crew members, and writers to discuss details of production, such as photography, script, and sets.
- Study scripts to determine how they should be directed.
- Establish pace of newscasts according to time requirements.
- Offering an experience of 2 years in Training & Development, Recruitment and Project Management.
- Driving HR initiatives to realize bottom-line results and enhance employee engagement in the pursuit of organizational objectives
- Resourceful in developing training roadmaps for executives based on job-based capability requirements in-line with the organizational strategy.
- Provided executive leadership in planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating training programs which involve thorough understanding of the program, research & development of content and designing interactive modules.
- Team-based management style coupled with the zeal to drive visions into reality as well as achieve the same through effective mentoring, training and career planning of team members.
- Strong communication, interpersonal relations, mentoring, negotiation and leadership skills
- Manage the coordination and overall integration of technical activities in Geodesy, Surveying and Cartography projects.
- Evaluation for implantation of new technologies
- Analyze and evaluate robotic systems or prototypes.
- Write algorithms or programming code for