- Build a robust & reliable operation architecture and workflow to guarantee the online services running at 7*24*365
- Engineering recruiting, performance analyzing, mentoring, etc.
- Setup regular working circle to enhance the inner technical communication among different projects.
- Lead the technical research such as single pass stereo rendering on PS4VR, and creating tools to make those in the actual working pipeline.
- Create the QA team to ensure the technical quality of the shipping titles.
- Communicate with 3rd party technical partners such as Wwise, Unity, Sony, HTC Vive, etc. to help our projects proceed smoothly.
- Read scripts in order to determine location, set, and design requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and scale working drawings/ 3D models of sets, special effects and/or lighting, including floor plans, scenery, and properties to be constructed.
- Select and purchase lumber and hardware necessary for set construction.
- Direct and coordinate construction, erection, or decoration activities in order to ensure that sets or exhibits meet design, budget, and schedule requirements
- Coordinate the transportation of sets that are built off-site, and coordinate their setup at the site of use.
- Install, adjust, and operate electronic equipment to record, edit, and transmit podcast and streaming programs, motion pictures, video conferencing, or multimedia presentations.
- Switch sources of video input from one camera or studio to another, from recording to live programming, or from network to local programming.
- Maintain inventories of audio, video and related supplies.
- Handled products training
- Researching new web technologies, that can be implemented in the company’s repertoire
- Database management and optimization.
- Continually working on an extremely flexible content management system.
- Tech team recruiting / mentoring.
- Tech team performance analyzing.
- Build the tech center + DevOps team
- Assist producers to create dev team.
- Plan tech team budget proposal.
- Company IT resources management.
- Work with art/designer management team to ensure the technical direction.