senior technical consultant
- Leading the Australasian Localization for Tekla structures, creating tools, reports, templates, and lots of other features to benefit all Tekla users in Australia & New Zealand.
- Advanced Tekla customization, for environment, customers, and product vendors, building bridging tools, handrailing tools, truss tools and other Tekla components, custom reports and templates.
- Supervising & assisting Tekla Structures support staff and looking after complex cases.
- Basic & Advanced Tekla training, both in house and around Australia and New Zealand.
- Assistance with Tekla demo’s and pre-sales, helping sales team with video’s training, presentations & demo material for customers
- Tekla customer user days, all planning, all content & presentations once a year around Australasia.
- Use of in house CRM software, Excel, Outlook, Trimble Connect, Tekla BIMsight, Hololens presentations. Regular use on many Tekla upload, localization & defect databases.
- Confer with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications while conducting automation feasibility studies, including workflow and cost comparison analysis.
- Initiate desktop review for turnaround execution and strategy.
- Initiate/lead weekly progress meeting highlighting the delays, critical and status of all designs.
- Manage code and solution deployments, including involvement in three successful releases to production
- Collaborate with internal and external clients to create custom reports using IBM Cognos Analytics.
- Perform Business Analysis to identify underutilized system functionality.
- Create documentation and have discussions with clients on the best way to implement new uses of the HRIS system.
- Assist client with year end processes, including W2’s, W2C’s, ACA reporting, payroll balance sheets, and tax reporting.
- Design and implement a automation testing tool to improve qualityand saving extra resource.
- Implement separate reporting solution and then integrate it withtesting tool
- Liaise with stakeholders by acting as the primary point of contact for business and testing teams for identifying and clarifying requirements
- Creation of Portlet and configuring it in List, Pivot table, Bar chart, clustered bar chart, Pie and bubble chart.