- Assisting in daily lectures preparation
- Checking exam scripts
- Coordinating student activities and programs
- Helping in research works
- Work remotely to design and deliver assignments according to the current curriculum of the teacher.
- to act as another adult or authoritative figure in the classroom they are assigned to
- Helping create and safe and fun learning environment for the students
- Being a person to they are able to come to with any needs or issues a student might have
- Assist Educators with class preparation
- Co-ordinate lesson plans
- Guide and assist learners with tasks
- Assist learners with English language
- Monitor progress of learners
- Mentor and supervise students
- Collaborate with Educators in lesson themes and format
- Class Activities
- Field Trips
- Scheduled meetings with parents
- Arrange for fun functions
- Teach curriculum
- Maintain A Safe Play Environment.
- Dress Children And Change Diapers.
- Observe And Monitor Children’s Play Activities.
- Sanitize Toys And Play Equipment.
- Identify Signs Of Emotional Or Developmental Problems In Children And Bring Them To Parents’ Or Guardians’ Attention.
- Sterilize Bottles And Prepare Formulas.
- Read To Children And Teach Them Simple Drawing, And Songs.