- Lead in-house recruiting for Europe operations
- Partner with CEO and CFO to identify workforce needs while ensuring and shaping a winning company culture and organization strategy
- Define job parameters, outline desired qualifications, and source, screen, interview and select best-option candidates for all departments
- Manage all phases of full-cycle recruiting, from initial sourcing and screening through offer negotiations, placement and onboarding. Creatively source high talented candidates by leveraging recruiting software, social media and cold calling
- Implementation of HR software Personio and Professional development tool Peakon
- Grew the company from scratch to 80 employees, meeting deadline to ensure the on-time onboarding.
- Foster a strong company culture through benefits and recognition programs within budget
- Responsible for all outreach and communication with Talent both on and off platform, including but not limited to technical and sales professionals.
- Engaged in targeted search initiatives to fill open requisitions and collaborated with Account Management team and CMO to devise engagement strategies.
- Collected and provided feedback both internally to product team and directly to in process candidates.
- Acted as subject matter expert for recruitment and US talent market, and provided weekly data insights and reporting to executive team.
- Planning and execution of monthly onboarding.
- Payroll and benefits administration, new-hire orientation. Close collaboration with international accountants on the payroll and lawyers on the contracts
- Developed Expertise in Value Propositions and Engagement strategies
- Coordination and support of relocation of new hires
- Plan, organize, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, training, or labor relations activities of an organization
- Collaboration with experts in Digital Marketing for internal and external communications campaign
- Design & organization of regular corporate events for 70+ people
- Lowered from 16% to 12.6% the voluntary employee attrition, increased from 7% to 41% the employee satisfaction