Systems Engineer Resume Examples
- Delivered over USD 500K in cost saving initiatives.
- Provided key technical leadership as process leader for the plant Potato Snacks line.
- Delivered over 5% capacity increase through system performance improvements utilizing TPM and various CI tools.
- Coordinated a line relocation in between two different plants, with a CAPEX of over USD 500K.
- Delivered technical training for various levels of the organization.
- Served as divisional resource in cross-functional platform teams.
- Cleared the Infosys training program with an amazing track record.
- Trade Capture Deal ServicesWrote the code for parsers of flat files which parse the file and saves the data into database.
- Set up the whole project from scratch for parsers, web services and wrote the code for 4 web services.
- Led the code development of back end code for generic query builder for error reporting, emailing and synchronization.
- Installation, configuration and hardening of Cpanel servers as per client requirement.
- Created BASH shell scripts to automate cron jobs and system maintenance. Scheduled cron jobs for job automation.
- Experienced in Logical Volume Management on Linux with LVM. Knowledgeable in HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, FTP, SFTP, DHCP, DNS, POP3 protocols.
- Server monitoring via Nagios.
- Configured AWS Multi-Factor Authentication in IAM to implement 2 step authentication of user’s access using Google Authenticator.
- Setup AWS instances as per requirement.
- Assisted customers by providing exemplary helpdesk service and support
- Coordinated and enhanced existing databases and established new databases as part of new initiatives
- Studied network security logs to identify and eliminate outside and internal threats
- Analyzed requirements and implemented systems to deliver comprehensive system development life cycle solutions
- Provide pre-sales technical consultation to clients on Windows NT and Windows 2000 server administration backup and recovery
- Maintained company’s PABX system.
- Installed and setup Windows 2000 Active Directory, DNS and DHCP Server.
- Installed and setup Netware 5.1 network operating system.
- Integrated both Novell Netware 5.1 and Windows 2000 Active Directory for file and print and maintained daily operations.
- Setup and maintained windows base Internet Messaging System (Ipswitch’s iMail V6)
- Setup helpdesk server using Network Associates (NAI) Magic Total Service Desks for internal and external customer to escalate any OS, applications, and hardware issues.
- Good experience on Vector Davinci configurator for Autosar code generation.
- Good experience in Debugging and resolving issues.
- As a developer in writing requirements for GM AUTOSAR project.
- Involved in ‘GM’-DAS ENG6 (Unit testing) software testing using MxVDev simulation.
- Performed ENG8 level testing for ‘MAN’-DAS software, under SIL environment.
- Performed UDS and J1939 in ‘MAN’ project.
- AHBA (Automatic High Beam Assistance), Private CAN, MDT, DTC, VIN modules has been done on HIL as well as on SIL in ‘MAN’ and ‘IVEKO’ projects.
- Telecom Web application development and support using Angular JS, Html & CSS.
- Automation of test cases using Selenium
- Oversee the daily performance of windows servers.
- Answer user inquiries regarding servers.
- Developing/Enhancing code as per client requirement in COBOL, APS COBOL, JCL.
- Involved in the automation of a few aspects to reduce manual efforts.
- Monitoring of the scheduled tasks within the application and sending reports to the leads promptly.
- Providing on-call support and preparing documents for the day to day activities.
- Designed and coded in an agile environment.
- Attending refinement, retrospective, and the scrum of scrum meetings.
- Negotiate with project stakeholders to obtain resources.
- Maintain Java and MSBI based applications to ensure their smooth functioning
- Resolve user issues raised in the form of incidents
- Highlight top volume driving incidents to team lead for RCA
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct Server diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support. software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Consult with users, management, and technical personnel to clarify business issues, identify problems and suggest changes/solutions
- Diagnose SQL errors & Datastage generated scripts
- Analyzed and determined priority to escalate failed jobs in a shortest possible time resolution to deliver a regular production cycle without delay.
- Conferred with internal staff to assure smooth functioning and minimal downtime of newly implemented systems and/or procedures. No negative impact to customers.
- Assisted in streamlining processes to reduce and make daily workload more efficient
- Attended daily status meeting to follow-up and resolve outstanding group issues
- Responsible for the implementation of batch schedules. Perform job abend diagnosis and resolution.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.