- Supervise and collect all field data for surveys, including accuracy and compliance
- Operate survey equipment and data collectors in performance of field surveys
- Perform Construction Stakeout, Topographic Surveys, Boundary Surveys &ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys
- Perform Deed Research, Deed Plotting and Map Checks
- Field calculations for different construction needs.
- I worked as a Survey Technician assisting a Party Chief with Topo, Boundary, and Alta Surveys. As well as 3D scans and construction staking.
- In the short time I worked at White Shield I “became a sponge” trying to absorb as much information and to learn as much as possible. In that time I learned the basics of using:
- Trimble R6 and R8 GPS,
- a Trimble S6 robotic total station
- C-10 laser Scanner
- A Trimble and Spectra data colector
- Perform all sorts of construction staking using GPS and total stationScheduling
- Communicate with contractor on staking needs
- Setup staking files for the field using AutoCad Civil 3D
- Inspect bridges, dams, highways, buildings, wiring, plumbing, electrical circuits, sewers, heating systems, or foundations during and after construction.
- A commitment to continuing professional development
- Working with Development Crews, Blast Crews, Geology, Engineers and Mine Supervisors
- Marking out Pits, boundaries, blast holes and blast areas to the highest Safety standards possible
- The ability to work as part of a team and work individually
- Measure dimensions and verify level, alignment, or elevation of structures or fixtures to ensure compliance to building plans and codes.
- · Maintain active involvement and awareness of safe work practices and ensure compliance with OH&S Policy
- Worked well in a team environment as well as individually
- Represented the company to various town agencies