- Documented all customer inquiries and comments thoroughly and quickly.
- Processed cash and credit payments rapidly and accurately.
- Referred unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Answered customer questions about product availability and shipment times.
- Recommended new accessories to customers, resulting in add-on business.
- Stocked and replenished merchandise according to store merchandising layouts.
- Cleaned and organised the store, including the checkout desk and displays.
- Analyze clients’ hair and physical features to determine and suggest hair styles
- Bleach, dye, or tint hair, using applicator or brush
- Cut, trim and shape hair or hairpieces, based on customers’ instructions, hair and hair type and facial features, using clippers, scissors, trimmers and razors
- Demonstrate and sell hair care products
- Develop new stylist and techniques
- Operate cash registers to receive payments from patrons
- Schedule client appointments
- Provide hairstyling services, such as, blowdrying, curling, straightening.
- Perform color service techniques such as balayage, highlights, single process and foiling.
- Color and style wigs.
- Learned micro link extensions.
- Determine which products should be featured in advertising, the advertising medium to be used, or when the ads should be run.
- Examine merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed and that it functions as advertised.
- Prepare merchandise for purchase or rental.
- Clean shelves, counters, and tables.
- Bag or package purchases, and wrap gifts.
- Exchange merchandise for customers and accept returns.
- Opening and closing the store- cleaning and organizing throughout.
- Dressing appropriately and gauging styles of the customer to enhance sales.
- Working fitting rooms + always looking for ways to help.
- Provide a memorable and custom experience for each person who enters the store, connecting uniquely with each one.