- Work and communicate with musicians to assure they get the product they want.
- Recommend optimal payment options, and audio equipment.
- Utilized external websites, and social media to inform customers on upcoming events, new products, and increasing the visibility of the recording studio.
- Engineered recording sessions, and produced musical sound tracks for various artists. Created and developed quality media products for the studio and customers.
- Responsible for setting up audio/ visual equipment such as recorders, mixers, amplifiers, cameras and audiovisual switching devices for local customer and for business. Events include concerts, church functions, and functions at local night clubs.
- Repaired and maintained audio equipment, such as mixers, microphones, amplifiers, and switching devices.
studio manager/yoga instructor
- Manage other part-time employees, teachers and client needs, requests and complaints, space rental
- Maintain cleanliness of studio rooms and props
- Worked with owners to create events and secure various vendors and instructors
- Data entry of schedules, new instructors and inventory
- Created documents, newsletters and materials for studio
- Create developmentally appropriate work plans.
- Working independently to complete tasks, as well as part of team projects and objectives
- Managing a team of 5 + instructors
- Prepare work schedules and station assignments, and keep attendance records.
- Desktop publishing.
- Advertising design for local and national SME’s.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites.
- Manage wholely of the studio
- Managed the entire studio while clients are participating in classes and/or events
- Maintain all employee schedules and find substitute teachers if someone cannot teach their scheduled class
- Respond to business & personal emails regarding client accounts, event details, event planning, client questions, etc.
- Had daily phone calls and meetings with potential clients, account holders, and for event plans
- Maintained all PR for the studio; social media, posters, fliers, etc.
- Planned events at the studio like birthday parties, bridal showers, and workshops