- Taking physical inventory once a month to cross check with the monthly inventory report.
- Ensure development and management of materials planning functions, Create item specific forecasts over a lead-time to be used for effective and efficient inventory management
- Generate Materials Received Report (MRR) on a timely basis. Input production data according to purchase order in computerized inventory system(Pastel). Participate in physical inventories by counting stocks.
- Sourcing of new suppliers & sampling, testing and approval for new development
- To ensure goods keep by first in first out method (FIFO).
- To ensure recording of the necessary data in ledger and computer on time.
- Develop and implement a logistics process
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area. Completes deliveries by driving truck or van to and from vendors. Maintains truck or van by completing preventive maintenance requirements; arranging for repairs.
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker.
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems.
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Current forklift licence.
- Goods delivery schedule maintain according to delivery order qty