- International & Local Procurement Process for Raw Materials
- Sourcing of new suppliers & sampling, testing and approval for new development
- To ensure goods keep by first in first out method (FIFO)
- To ensure recording of the necessary data in ledger and computer on time
- Provide materials counter assistance .
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom.
- Maintaining necessary records with accuracy of information and should follow always FIFO method of issuing.
- Assists the Purchasing Manager with the monthly inventory & preparation of non-moving and slow moving item list.
- Receive, unload, shelve supplies
- Perform stock-related duties such as returning, packing, labeling
- Problematic materials handling
- Oversee the transportation of goods from production site to consumer to client
- Document, rate, or select alternatives for the vehicles or technologies.
- Plan budgets and arrange for purchase of parts or supplies from other depot.
- Coordinate with other professionals, such as supervisors, technicians to ensure job success and to achieve monthly target.
- Prepare or review specifications or orders for the purchase of tools equipment, ensuring that proper features are present.
- Receive and forward all goods and deliveries in and out of the hotel to the correct point of contact/storage area.
- Able to follow standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store’s area of operation.
- Monitor and take inventory on a regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
- Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
- Monitor PAR levels for all food items to ensure proper levels.
- Responsible for the storage of both food & beverage and operational stock.
- Responsible for the day-to-day check on the storage facilities for upkeep and hygiene.