- Lead the team for effective management of store operation in receiving, inspection, storage, issuance & transfer of items as per company policy.
- To follow-up overall inventory management.
- Taking physical inventory once a month to cross check with the monthly inventory report.
- Materials receiving and prepared MRR Bin card, SIV issue & reporting of stock. Ensure development and management of materials planning functions, Create item specific forecasts over a lead-time to be used for effective and efficient inventory management.
- Ensure indents are raised & proper documentation is completed on a timely basis for requisition of items; Responsible for store keeping, documentation & record keeping.
- Forward required documentation to corporate or unit purchase depending on the nature of item to be procured;
- Generate Materials Received Report (MRR) on a timely basis. Input production data according to purchase order in computerized inventory system. Participate in physical inventories by counting stocks.
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs
- Ordered, stored, picked up and delivered supplies and equipment for City departments
- Ordered supplies and equipment by completing work orders
- Observed safety regulations, utilized the database to track parts and supplies
- Knowledge in various types of commercial activities such as inducting procurement, export-import, banking and L/C.
- Completed critical task such as a filling copying and distributing mail
- Work with type of customers to understand needs and provide service
- Communicated with vendors to discuss order discrepancies and returned damged merchandise or incorrect orders
- Processed and documented all product sale with [software] and to maintain up to date stock records
- Correspondence with Foreign Suppliers via E-mail, usage of Internet.
- International & Local Procurement Process for Raw Materials.
- Sourcing of new suppliers & sampling, testing and approval for new development.
- To ensure goods keep by first in first out method (FIFO).