- Responsible for reporting on sports for 30 minute program Sports Tonight
- Significant experience in Rugby League. Breaking news through live crosses for Ten’s various news bulletin.
- State of Origin campaigns 2004-20008
- Commonwealth Games swimming reporter (Melbourne 2006)
- Rugby Union World Cup lead reporter (France 2007)
- Lead full sports for The Wetumpka Herald, Tallassee Tribune, and Eclectic Observer, covering six high schools in Elmore County.
- Work Friday nights on deadline to publish largest high school football print section in state of Alabama.
- Attend games, conducted interviews, kept statistics, and wrote stories for high school sports, including football, volleyball, wrestling, basketball, cross country, track, soccer, baseball, softball, and golf.
- Created and host Inside The Lines Podcast, focusing on events in high school sports in Alabama and conducting interviews which have included travel ball coaches, high school coaches and AHSAA officials.
- Active on social media to break news, give live updates, and interact with community.
- Photograph and video sports events as needed.
- Help select all-state teams and state rankings as a member of Alabama Sports Writers Association
- Photographed sporting events, as well as edited photos.
- Designed layout for newspaper pages handling up to three pages per addition.
- Gather information about events through research, interviews, experience, or attendance at sporting events.
- Utilize Tweetdeck to generate and post play-by-play tweets during sporting events.
- Attend games
- Interview coaches and players
- Use voice recording equipment
- Write newspaper stories
- Work with editors under deadlines