- Develop or implement marketing strategies.
- Recruit, interview, or hire employees.
- Assess employee performance and suggest ways to improve work.
- Inventory products and order new supplies.
- Inform staff of job responsibilities, performance expectations, client service standards, or corporate policies and guidelines.
- Train staff in the use or sale of products, programs, or activities.
- Develop staff service or retail goals and guide staff in goal achievement.
- Leading a team of 10 beauty therapists to reach and exceed their key performance indicators
- Coaching 10 beauty therapists, by improving their skills and customer service skills
- Performing beauty treatments such as facials, massage, skin needling, IPL hair reduction, microdermabrasion, waxing, tinting and spray tan
- Keep records of client needs and preferences and the services provided
- Inbound and outbound calls
- Resolving customer complaints
- Making bookings
- Attend professional meetings, conferences, and workshops to maintain and improve professional competence and office morale
- Implemented electronic health records migrating from eClinical to PatientNow
- Observe, evaluate, and cultivate high performance of 6 spa staff
- Promote sales of medical treatments through advertisements, open houses, and participation in community events
- Supervised 11 employees.
- Evaluated performance of employees daily.
- Developed marketing strategies.
- Inventoried products and ordered new supplies.
- Guest care
- Health & safety
- Staff management and development
- Statistics reports
- Marketing and promotion
- Hotel liaison