- Mix and regulate sound inputs and feeds, or coordinate audio feeds.
- Keep logs of recordings.
- Record speech, music, and other sounds on recording media, using recording equipment.
- Tear down equipment after event completion.
- Regulate volume level and sound quality during recording sessions, using control consoles.
sound technician, website/social media management and groundskeeper
- Operate and setup all sound equipment at facility for indoor and outdoor wedding ceremonies and events.
- Arriving early to get layout of needed equipment for events.
- Placing speakers, microphones, sound board and instruments in an organized fashion to be aesthetically pleasing
- Running all necessary cords to operate sound system.
- Sound checking mics and digital audio.
- Sound checking musicians and instrument to be at complimentary levels.
- Packing and organizing all equipment to be stored for next event.
- Mix and regulate sound inputs and feeds.
- Obtain, set up, and record for scheduled
- Perform minor repairs and routine cleaning of audio
- Notify supervisors when major equipment repairs are needed. broadcasts.
- Meet with directors and members to discuss assignments and determine layout of church service.
- Control the lights and sound of events before and after performances.
- In charge of making the proper adjustments to sound equipment so that performers can be heard clearly
- Preparation and setting up of sound equipment and system for services and church events
- Preparing and projecting of lyrics, sermons and church advertisements
- Taking and capturing of quality pictures for social media uploads
- Run a SoundCraft Si Series Audio Mixer
- Communicate with light technicians and stage managers on when to execute specific cues for performers
- Communicate with clients on specific sounds needed for their performance.
- Research specific sounds that fit client need before finalization of performance