senior software consultant
- Worked closely with the client in finalizing the design, estimation, requirement discussions, and requirement baselining.
- Involved in developing different modules and delivering it to QA.
- Provided documents, solution design and implementation with the unit and integration testing.
- Followed up with Test Execution and analysis. I was also involved in a load test summary report based on the performance metric and analysis.
- Project generated more revenue for company by avoiding third party product buying.
- Provided Real time support for old while building new one simultaneously.
- Reduced security breaches on product and other flaws on server.
- Managed Vmware and servers for errors with backup.
- Support for other projects that company needed IT guidance and coding assistance.
senior software consultant
- Develop training materials and procedures, or train users in the proper use of hardware and software.
- Involvement in application development from ground zero to working product.
- Have been developed more than 5 application on React Native few of them is developed using Expo (CRNA) and few of them developed in CLI
- Worked on 3 large scale web application using Angular in frontend and Laravel and Java Spring as back end development (REST API).
- Worked with 3 different teams during the 3 years tenure, handling different roles deftly.
- Designed and developed multiple webpages(UX & UI) from scratch, in line with the client’s business requirements, also mentored new joiners and consulted clients regarding the User Interface of some projects like IAC, IDD BALL, and HOP.
- Actively participated in Analysis and design discussions (Agile) with clients during the requirement gathering phase, was also involved in UAT testing, prepared Test Plans involving test cases for all assigned modules and developing Defects Tracking Log.
- Worked on ASP .Net Core development, Connection strings, SQL database, Bootstrap, HTML and CSS.
- Received appreciation from the leadership for creating a 30-page click-through prototype for a UK based client in two days apart from project work.
- Was the MoM SPOC in all the projects that I worked on.
- Event organizer of my team in EY for events, outings, Friday Fun & birthday celebrations.
- Provide architectural solutions for a Digital Asset Management product.
- Has to Lead and Manage Team of Developers
- Collect business requirements from Clients to improve the legacy product and to incorporate this in the new system
- Implement advanced security features to protect the sensitive digital assets of clients across the globe.