- Build a scalable web application to fit the given business criteria.
- Diagnose for health check of the systems than handles the data of thousands of consultants
- Responsible for handling the business operations to meet the committed SLAs
- Propose and Develop the mobile-ready web applications, prototype the funcationality and guide the team to develop it in an agile methodology
- Manage Sprints and Milestones to fix the bugs and develop the most requested features.
- Working on requirement understanding and creating HLD along with Architect.
- Core development using technologies – .Net technologies , Jquery , Angular & SQL.
- Worked on research and development project using technologies – RPA(robotic process automation) using UIPath & Chatbots using Google DialogFlow.
- Worked extensively on Agile Methodology – Scrum.
- Worked VSTS extension project for integration.
- Created CI-CD pipelines in VSTS.
- Certifications Completed – Certified Scrum Master , RPA Level 1 & 2.
- Worked as independent contractor in a remote position to develop contents for the e-Learning module.
- Creating course materials and lab manuals.
- Independently managed multiple ongoing projects.
- Performed planning and estimation of documentation effort for projects assigned.
- Handled multiple releases simultaneously.
senior software consultant
- Understanding Designs and requirements for scalability and UX perspective
- Adapted Agile Methodologies to execute Design and Business requirements efficiently
- Designing a PR plan and establishing important focus points.
- Maintained custom components library in React, Angular and Material Design to be hosted and used throughout the organization
- Reviewing PRs and following best practices when comes to Git Model to have a clear history of the project
- Adapted Unit Testing, Integration Testing and End-to-End Testing best practices to ensure bug-free and quality codebase
- Involved in all phases for Development life cycle of the application, from Planning to Deploying
senior software consultant
- Worked as Development Operations lead and technical lead for multiple development projects and provided software development services to a variety of clients in the Columbus, Kentucky, Maryland and Washington DC. Services included Web Application Security, Application Architecture, Design and Development.
- Actively involved in designing enterprise solutions, customer centric portals, file management systems, ordering and billing systems along with supporting and enhancing legacy applications and migrating them to newer technologies.
- Centralized and encrypted the configurations and database connections used by all Enterprise applications running on different platforms, thereby improving portability and security.
- Designed and developed system for performing batch address validations with carriers, prequalify accounts for service, and place switch-over orders via various incoming/outgoing formats such as EDI, XML, file Attachments in email using various transport mechanisms like FTP, S-FTP, ConnectDirect, WCF, Web Services (SOAP) and emails.