- Coordinate and supervise employees in picking and packaging products both nationally and internationally.
- Organize and order supplies needed for packing.
- Prepare manifests showing numbers of airplane passengers and baggage, mail, and freight weights, transmitting data to destinations.
- Contact vendors or claims adjustment departments to resolve shipment problems or contact service depots to arrange for repairs.
- Drive forklifts and transport materials between loading, processing, and storage areas.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms andwarehouses.
- Took Orders, dealt directly with buyers.
- Ensured all orders went out on time, with customer satisfaction.
- Created shipments of thousands of international e-commerce orders
- Involved in the complete shipping process from invoice printing to product packaging
- Resolved customer issues with shipping and sizing concerns
- Kept inventory up to date on an online platform
- Worked with various shipping couriers to ensure that the customers would get their products in a timely manner
- Scheduling, packaging, and shipping machined parts.
- Receiving parts and materials from outside vendors
- Assembling parts
- Inspecting parts
- Communicating with customers re: scheduling, deadlines, etc.
- Packaging and transporting parts to outside vendors for additional services (plating, heat treating, etc.)
- Preparing necessary shipping paperwork for customer shipments (packing slips, certifications, prints, etc.)
- Picking, packing and shipping a high volume of orders.
- Shipping and Handling
- Making sure all orders are made
- Customer concerns (such as giving ETA’s on orders or any adjustments to orders)