- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics, or personnel issues.
- Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, or equiptment.
- Ensured all loads were loaded, unloaded or put away in a timely, safe and efficient fashion.
- Oversee daily operations during the shift, such as checking prep, bake, as well as out front employees.
- Manage, monitor and maintain proper inventory records of the movement of goods in and out of the Warehouse
- Ensures safe working conditions including properly training employees on proper safety methods
- Ensures visibility and accessibility to employees, by practicing Management by Walking Around
- Good knowledge of Budgeting, maintenance and labor saving practice.
- Manage the labor costs and shift productivity
- handling the ordering of inventory
- counting inventory on a weekly basis
- interpersonal communication
- handling stressful situations accordingly
shift manager / cashier
- Take food and drink orders and receive payment from customers in dining room and drive thru.
- Train or instruct employees in job duties and arrange for training to be provided.
- Perform activities associated with shipping, and receiving materials
- Monitor inventory levels.
- managing/Leading a team of 15-20 people ranging from 14-55.
- overseeing all operations from greeting customers to the quality and speed of service within the restaurant.
- handling customer complaints.
- overseeing safety and security through the restaurant on a shift bases.
- Cash handling procedures
- organising and raising money for McHappy Day and RMHC.
- highly organised