- train new hires
- lead employees during the shift
- make the ice cream
- serve customer
- Trainstaff on operating procedures and company services.
- Strong leader of customer support staff.
- Create an environment which encourages process improvements.
- Update customer orders from start to finish in an accurate and timely manner.
- Worked with other employees to create a weekly schedule that works with everyone’s availability.
- Interviewed and trained new employees
- Prepared hot and cold beverages and food items for order
- Assign duties to crew
- Guided co-workers daily through the work shift to establish communication
- Settle register and provide check of all workplace financial needs including starting money, and settling each night.
- Provide sanitation support (ex. daily and weekly cleaning tasks) and manage the sanitation of the workplace
- Assist in organizing the schedule of coworkers throughout the year Organized supplies used for the workday
- Situate new employee for the workplace/environment
- Interacts with customers
- assign duties.
- Ensured that dishes were cleaned by cleaning cookware and other utensils used by employees or customers.
- Made sure that the supply of cookware for food preparations were adequate and functional.
- Followed policies in accordance with the company and upper management direction.