Senior Analyst Resume Examples
- Analyzed existing code and made appropriate changes to make it compatible with business requirements.
- Enhancement and development of new Back End Python requirements.
- Third level support and bug fixes to all ME Bank regional production systems within stringent SLAs.
- Developed scripts for event processing.
- Timely resolution of issues during testing.
- Supported front-end modules using HTML.
- Extensively involved in application support.
- Requirement analysis, Design and Implementation of assigned user stories, maintain code quality, working closely with business analysts to understand the requirement and QA team to resolve defects/bugs and mentor junior developers
- Worked on various modules like Impex, Cron Jobs and HMC.
- Data modeling with Hybris. Involved in writing the items.xml files.
- Worked on Solr (Facet ,Value Provider, Indexing)
- Implement punch-out functionality – Integration with third party application P2GO. Customer can place order from their e-procurement system.
- Import data from Agility into LGC hybris system through Amazon (AWS) SQS messages.
- Maintaining proper documentation.
- Working as BillingCenter configuration developer for insurance projects using Guidewire software in core java principles.
- Payment and Refund scenarios comes under billingcenter.
- Provided technical support on issues arise after deployment to production.
- Utilizing Agile Methodology for software development.
- Seek and provide information to help companies determine their position in the marketplace.
- Worked on stock update functionality from IFS (client ERP system) to hybris.
- Worked on Sitemaps in hybris.
- Export data using Advance Export in hybris
- Internal Audit for Centaur Pharmaceuticals Ltd (Head Office, Plant & Depot).
- IFC testing of Centaur Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Depot Audit of Cipla Ltd.
- Concurrent Audit of Weizmann Forex.
- Leader of the Valuation Team and determined fair market value of more than 25 companies across nations of different economic life cycles using Asset, Income and Market approach of Valuation
- Analysed complex industry, company data, their business plan in order to identify information gaps
- Created various dynamic valuation models based on business plans and inputs provided by the client
- Initially drafted various valuation reports (including sections like business model, industry outlook valuation, regulatory compliance) and now responsible for Quality Control of Valuation Report and related Valuation Model (i.e.
- Review and final vetting) Prepared the checklist of information and documents required
- Business Development & Client Co-ordination
- Prepared Various Valuation Regulatory Update
- Assist third-party developers to troubleshoot their integration with salesforce.com APIs, Apex, Visualforce and implementation
- Coded Controller components to talk to service layer in Spring MVC framework.
- Maintaining various webshop distributed across multiple countries.
- Monitor and analyze system performance, such as security, and capacity with the help of CONTROL-M/CA7 tool.
- Device status and manipulation done through NETVIEW Automation Tool.
- Prepare system activity and performance reports using BMC Mainview software.
- Change creation, Incident creation and management done via Service-now tool.
- Monitor functioning of program(jobs) and make necessary modifications to ensure data processes in conformance with client specifications.
- Implement system renovation projects in collaboration with technical staff, consultants, installers, and vendors.
- Mitigate investor risk through coordinating the FATCA project, and generating compliance reports such as the SAR and PEP.
- Review of Board Resolutions prepared by an Analyst
- Perform analysis of transactional information to identify risk and transaction trends.
- Raise SAR or STR and send the same to AML officer in Onshore team as and when the suspicious activity is caught.
- Conduct Team huddle to provide updates received from Onshore Compliance team.
- Verify regulatory compliance of transaction reporting.
- Make an Enhanced study on Domestic and International Markets.
- Make an study on Factors that effect the Domestic (NSE, BSE) markets.
- Make an In detailed note Of corporate actions effecting the Client’s Portfolio.
- Involved in the Process of Trade Initiation, Generation, Confirmation.
- To coordinate with the Internal Risk management team to maintain Healthy Portfolio’s.
- To coordinate with Research team for Efficient wealth management.
- Reporting the Profit and loss statements of Client’s Portfolio to respective client.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.