- Prepare SOP for the team members.
- Handle team members.
- Taking care of the Inward and Outward Cheque Clearing process of Deutsche Bank.
- Make the group understand about the entire process in detail.
- Keep in track about the day to day operations.
- Worked as a Senior Analyst from October 2016 till date in “Application Support”
- Project Dealt with 24*7 support in the application “Store Management System”.
- Had a continuous communication with clients via emails.
- A Brief description of project:It’s a back-end application. We provided constant technical support for application to ensure optimal durability and reliability – Investigation and resolution technical operational issues of the applications.
- Maintain close collaboration with vendors to ensure timely support whenever necessary.
- Make effective and much appreciated suggestions for changes in the system applications, and give expert advice as to proper operation.
- Investigated and resolved cash/position breaks between custodians. Accurately posted fund transactions within accounting system.
- Collaborated with team leaders to advance accurate, timely submission of daily NAV and monthly investment reports.
- Collected, analyzed, and consolidated raw investment data from multiple sources to create a coherent and polished final product
- Managed priorities under high pressure to meet financial reporting deadlines.
- Daily communications with clients and Custodians.
- Assisted in preparing and delivering responses to internal, external audits, compliance and regulatory reviews to ensure such reviews are executed on a timely and efficient basis
- Performed additional responsibilities that may be required by the supervisor/managers in support of the on going management and development of the division such as keeping track of group funds performance fees and delivery dates to client.
- Responsible for monitoring foreclosure attorneys for accuracy and timeliness of mortgage loans in foreclosure status in accordance with Federal, State and Investor guidelines.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with support groups within default, to ensure optimal resolution and/or outcome.
- Perform all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, investor requirements and all US state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Train new employees on policies and procedures for the department and hold training’s for current employees on updated processes.
- Utilizes all, applicable tools available to effectively manage pipeline, system of record, vendor tracking software- queue, as well as control reporting.
- Identifies complex/escalated matters, and notifies direct manager for guidance, as well as next steps for resolution.
- Communication Liaison for interacting with the client frequently and understand, analyse, facilitate the client by evaluating alternatives post requirement gathering and consulting with the product team.
- Managed client relationships to ensure long term strategic partnerships and maintain key stakeholder relationships.
- Designed and executed qualitative and quantitative analyses to hep clients improve their commercial effectiveness.
- Managed ad responsible for software release management team to create, deploy packages onto client machine and crate customised reports using SCCM.
- Solved and managed the implementation problem of live deployment project of McAfee antivirus remotely onto 10000 client machines in UK & US.