- Perform and coordinate vulnerability scanning of network infrastructure devices across the enterprise and more than 30 acquired entities
- Collaborate in English and Spanish with acquired entities to introduce vulnerability scanning processes and integrate new networks
- Identify and act upon opportunities to improve the security of the enterprise attack surface and expedite vulnerability reporting, tracking, and remediation
- Manage all vulnerability scan data and generate analytics, metrics, and reports for customers and leadership
- Implement Aha!, CA Agile, and other management tools to increase cooperation and collaboration while enabling leadership to track work across the security environment
- Participate in warrooms by providing resources and expertise to resolve critical vulnerabilities as quickly as possible
- Network Security Engineer (Network Security/Network Policy/Firewalls, VPN).
- Worked on Firewall and VPN technologies.
- Cisco ASA Site to Site VPN and Cisco Anyconnect VPN.
- Working with Cisco, Palo Alto, and Checkpoint Technical Support in order to troubleshoot and resolve the issues of clients.
- Active participation in the design and development of security solutions, implementation plans.
- Getting touch with the vendor for call log to line up the engineer at the site for resolving their concern.
- Maintaining relation with the person all over state where the Engineers are working for EUS support.
- All over remote support is given for smooth work.