- Perform cleaning duties, such as sweeping and mopping floors, taking out trash, or checking and cleaning bathroom.
- Take and prepare orders from patrons for food or beverages.
- Operated register to ring up customers and receive/process customer payments.
- Prepared meats, vegetables, and various foods as trained for safe consumption.
- Cook food or prepare food items, such as sandwiches and salads following directions.
- Worked/communicated with a team to efficiently complete orders.
- Cleaned and sanitized utensils, containers, and equipment after each use.
- Ensured the presentation of all store products was consistently kept up to company standards in order to attract customers.
- Service customers by recording orders and making them to their expectations
- Count money for bank deposits
- Cleaning and managing a clean work environment
- Keep track of inventory at the end of each night shift.
- Prepare food for customers
- Perform opening and closing duties
- Maintain good customer service skills
- Balancing a register
- Counting money to and from customers
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area
- Serving customers, handling food(s)
- Dealing with various amounts of cash
- Cleaning and organization
- Ensuring proper product stocking and safety