- Prepare or calibrate equipment used to collect or analyze samples.
- Prepare documents to be used in legal proceedings, testifying in such proceedings when necessary.
- Conduct interviews to obtain information or evidence regarding communicable diseases or violations of health or sanitation regulations.
- Collect data regarding potential hazards from new equipment or products linked to green practices.
- Receive, set up, test, or decontaminate equipment.
- Assist in the cleanup of hazardous material spills.
- Perform environmental quality work in field or office settings.
- Preparing monthly safety activity plan
- Carryout site safety inspection, joint safety inspection, pre-inspection of new equipments, rapid safety audits, safety training, surveillance night audits, surveillance holiday work audit as per monthly safety plan.
- Daily safety round and find out unsafe act / unsafe condition and provide remedial measures.
- Arrange and coordinates for safety motivational programs.
- Weekly monitoring for PPE buffer stock.
- Giving safety talk to all workers on daily basis before start of work.
- Attending site safety meetings
- Round the clock supervision of work at site to ensure the safe working
- Renew all work permits (Hot-work permits, Height Work permit, Permit for Excavation, permit for lifting heavy materials by using crane and hoist, Night Work Permit)
- Issuing night work permit on daily basis.
- Daily visual inspection of equipments, job conditions, etc. Thereby ensuring that all tools and gadgets are safe for use.
- Motivating Workers on safety matters by giving pep talks on regular basis and pleasing safety posters at vantage points. The keep safety matters alive at all the time.
- Maintaining first aid records.
- Giving training to all employees,