- Ensure the hotel is set up for success by appropriately blocking guestrooms and balancing room types to enhance revenue opportunities and deliver GPS.
- Block VIPs and SPG members into upgraded room types while allocating the proper number of rooms to be reserved for upgrades performed by the front desk that generate revenue.
- Manage Out of Order and Out of Service room’s inventory, following up with departments such as Housekeeping, Engineering, and Front Desk and updating Revenue Management team.
- Actively participate in Group Strategy meetings to ensure group inventory is managed accordingly, down to the room type level.
- Any task as assigned by Revenue Management or Hotel Leadership team.
rooms controller/ guest service agent
- Supported the General Manager with day-to-day Front Desk operations including scheduling, staffing, training and various department incentive goals.
- Oversaw training of all incoming Front Desk Agents with all integrated hotel operating systems.
- Instrumental in coordinating and overseeing Casino Incentives, Hotel VIP Events and various other special projects.
- Forecasted and oversaw the smooth transition for VIP Guest Reservations and reservations during surge periods.
- Implemented the appropriate booking strategies to ensure reservation accuracy and service excellence.