- Collaborate with manager to review all employee performance and provide training to increase all performance and monitor all guest requests efficiently to achieve all customer objectives.
- Supervise all dining room activities and ensure optimal quality of all production and coordinate with guests to maintain optimal level of customer satisfaction and analyze all customer requirements and provide efficient response.
- Schedule all activities for restaurant staff according to guidelines and ensure proper uniform of staff at all times.
- Provide assistance to all guest dining at the restaurant.
- Analyze staff evaluations and feedback to improve the customer’s experience
- Oversee health code compliance and sanitation standards
- Train new employees and provide ongoing training for all staff
- Project future needs for goods, kitchen supplies, and cleaning products; order accordingly
- Lead the fine dining restaurant Red Sage. Took reservations and made appropriate seating preferences.
- Worked with wait staff on training issues and attention to details.
- Assisted Food and Beverage Director on promotions and food quality.
- Opening and closing responsibilities.
- Assisted bartenders with any guest related issues and worked behind bar when volume of customers was high.
- Covered patio bar when needed.
- Was Hotel ambassador to greet and educate incoming guests to all the amenities the resort had to offer and provide directions.
- Supervising up to 3 staff
- Responsible for cashier duties and managing the breakfast buffet team.
- Replenished and maintained the quality of the breakfast buffet for guests.
- Liaised with the kitchen team to ensure high-quality service.
- Lead by example, maintaining company policy and restaurant standards
- Cultivate streamlined and nuanced dining experience via team cooperation, food and service knowledge, and positive attitude
- Coach team members and resolve issues
- Ensure positive guest experiences with proactive actions and appropriate problem resolutions