Researcher Resume Examples
- Conduct research or assist in the conduct of research, including the collection of information and samples, such as blood, water, soil, plants and animals.
- Isolate, identify and prepare specimens for examination.
- Collect and analyze biological data about relationships among and between organisms and their environment.
- Supervise biological technicians and technologists and other scientists.
- Program and use computers to store, process and analyze data.
- Prepare technical and research reports such as environmental impact reports, and communicate the results to individuals in industry, government, or the general public.
- Teach, supervise students and perform research at universities and colleges.
- Research, compile, and prepare reports, manuals, correspondence, or other information about democratic and political factors world wide required by IDEA, governmental agencies and other non-governmental Agencies.
- Develop or update procedures, policies, and primers (see publications).
- Consult with programme managers or other personnel to resolve problems or improve certain processes within project areas.
- Organize and coordinate different conferences.
- Measure salinity, acidity, light, oxygen content, and other physical conditions of water to determine their relationship to aquatic life.
- Communicate test results to state and federal representatives and general public.
- Research environmental effects of present and potential uses of land and water areas, determining methods of improving environmental conditions or such outputs as crop yields.
- Represent employer in a technical capacity at conferences.
- Studied the effects of artificial sweeteners.
- Taught, supervised, and trained students to perform research at California State University Long Beach
- Prepared charts and graphs from data samples, providing summary information on the relevance of the data.
- Develop methods and apparatus for securing representative plant, animal, aquatic, or soil samples.
- The Thesis Title of Research was ” Noise Pollution Survey In Textile Industry of Faisalabad and It’s Health Effects on Workers”.
- The objective of conducting of survey in Textile Industry in Faisalabad was to assess harmful effects on workers Psychologically and Physically Health.
- The Research was Carried in Three Selected Zones ( Rasheedabad Jhang Road, Sadhar Bypass Jhang Road and Small Industrial Estate Sargodha Road) Faisalabad in 9 Power Looms Units.
- Conduct standardized biological, microbiological or biochemical tests and laboratory analyses to evaluate the quantity or quality of physical or chemical substances in food or other products.
- Collect and analyze biological data about parasites and their genome, keeping in mind their relationship with the host.
- Analyze experimental data and interpret results to write reports and summaries of findings.
- Monitor laboratory work to ensure compliance with set standards.
- Clean, maintain and prepare supplies and work areas.
researcher / surveyor
- Conducted both quantitative and qualitative research for market area analysis and disparity studies
- Analyzed and disseminated collected data to identify statistical disparities that exist in governmental contracting practices
- Performed quality control duties in database to ensure the accuracy of information being collected
- Assisted with the formation and publishing of disparity and market area reports submitted to governmental audiences
- Conducted market area surveying as a primary means for information gathering
- Served as part of support staff for database management and project management
- Hosted public participation meetings with fellow staff for the purposes of gathering input from contractors, as well as the general public
- Secondary research and analysis of investigator details involved in clinical trials.
- Responsible for checking the Quality Assurance for investigators profiles and achieving the targets according to RAG dates mentioned with Quality and data accuracy.
- Sourcing and scanning the investigators with respect to particular indication using various journals, conference, articles, universities , companies and medical centers etc.
- Devised new strategies for data collection of investigators which enhanced the number of profiles (productivity) and completion of project within expected time.
- Handled new tasks with regular work such as IC and database mapping.
- Documented SOP’s, reports and prepared presentations
- Mentored and gave training to new joiners as a QC lead.
- Consolidate findings from vast pool of research studies in the subject of implicit biases and heuristics and extend it for implementation on our digital platform
- Outreach in terms of content creation through: Blog Articles and Comic Scripts
- Represent the company in offline workshops and exhibitions (E.g. NHRD 2017)
- Successfully led & completed primary research in association with the Behavioral Science Lab at IIM Bangalore
- Work on the Research Paper for publication in esteemed journals
- Interacted with participants in my research studies in diverse ways, including preparing for examinations, obtaining consent and collecting specimens.
- Performed qualitative as well as quantitative research over the course of two months and documented all findings.
- Performed research into study topics to increase knowledge and ability to provide valuable contributions.
- Wrote research papers, reports, reviews and summaries regarding my research collaborated with leadership team to identify relevant questions and determine the best methods of collection.
- Managed projects according to schedule and budget demands while handling complex concerns in an independent manner.
- Gathered and organized information for research purposes.
- Used SPSS to determine data-set correlations while initiating qualitative functions.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.