- Planned, executed and analyzed primary research and literature search in developing a novel qRT-PCR based diagnostic test to determine the risk of recurrence in breast cancer patients
- Composed and delivered presentations for the laboratory and international conferences
- Communicated complex scientific ideas to physicians which helped in determining the need for our diagnostic test
- Trained and advised junior laboratory members
junior research scientist
- Analyzed and coded behavioral research data for current marital and teen dating studies
- Participated in weekly coding classes to further learn and enhance coding system
- Attended weekly reliability meetings to discuss coding discrepancies
- Created and presented research summaries relating to coding system or present studies
- Collaborated with mentor to build personal task and development portfolios
- Led Coating Group
- Optimized mixing and coating conditions to improve coating uniformity and cell performance
- Led development of Dry Electrode, solvent free production
- Led development and testing of next generation cathode materials
- Assisted development of solid state electrolyte synthesis
- Planned projects, cell builds and testing
- Creation and verification of protocols and reports across numerous assays for execution by the operations team.
- Extensive use of software such as iSTATS,Probetrak, Testtrak and JMP for data analysis and graphical representation.
- Use of problem-solving and critical -thinking skills, as evidenced by the ability to organize experiments, analyze data, interpret results and draw conclusions.
- Responsible for characterization as well as execution of lab experiments in accordance with the scientific method and quality system.
- Awareness of FDA regulations and requirements for a new product development.
research scientist (computer vision & machine learning)
- Designed and developed AI features for ’IVision’ product to detect distress types like Pot Hole Detection, Cracks and transverse profiling of the pavement.
- Responsible for camera calibration and other sensors attached on specialised vehicles to collect pavement data.
- Collect and study blood samples and exosomes to determine the number of cells, their morphology, or their blood group, blood type, or compatibility for transfusion purposes, using microscopic techniques.
- Operate, calibrate, or maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis, such as spectrophotometers, calorimeters, and PCR readers