- Conduct health and political based surveys for multiple clients, such as Health Departments and ABC News.
- Maintain appropriate communication skills during phone surveys to keep conversation focused and professional.
- Input of confidential data into computer system.
- Conducting in-depth interviews over the telephone with chief-level executives of both mid and large sized enterprises in the US and the UK.
- Professional communication
- Our company works under contract with many states and companies around the country to do research.
- Our duty is to reach out to the community of those states and conduct questionnaires about different topics, the information is then used by the state or company in charge to improve services or create new programs for the community.
- Conduct phone interview with specially selected members of the public to take part in the Nielsen TV ratings
- Code in responses from the interviewee and persuade the public to participate and take part in the ratings
- Perform courtesy call to provide customer service and aid in filling out the forms properly to be able to take part in the national ratings
- Conduct computer based interviews with high degree of accuracy and integrity
- Obtain unbiased data
- Listen accurately to capture responses