- Worked under the guidance of Ms. Vanita Agarwal, Assistant Professor, Department of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, College of Engineering, Pune.
- Worked on “Development and Implementation of Python library for Rough Set Theory based Data Analysis”.
- Study Store operations
- Observe Customer Footfall
- Co-authored a paper (under review) on “A study on the effect of Objective functions on the model calibration of a flood forecasting model”, under Dr. K. P. Sudheer Professor at the Civil Engineering Department at IIT Madras.
- The research included using Artificial Neural Networks to setup a flood forecasting model and study it’s performance for different objective functions.
- I worked on combinations of objective functions for model calibration, Neural Networks and performance analysis.
- Conduct participatory research in community and police relations
- This allowed us to predict the behaviour of the finfets and proceed towards better applications of finfets while ensuring that the leakage current was not too significant hence dramatically reducing the size.
- Further plans include designing and testing these devices in various applications including biosensors and RAM.
- Research, document, rate, or select alternatives for different architecture or technologies.
- Code complex and detailed videos
- Assisted in developing and compiling documents and databases necessary for participant recruitment, consenting, and data tracking
- Contributed to quantitative and qualitative data entry and analysis of research projects. This includes preparing data for computer input, verifying the accuracy of research data, and generating summary data.
- Contributed to preparation and dissemination of study findings
- Delivered general research support functions, including note-taking during meetings, transcribing and proofreading research documents (e.g. audiotape transcription, dictation for journal reviews, research budget justifications), performing background literature reviews
- Assisted in leading appropriate training sessions and group meetings
- Conducted interviews and surveys of multiple ASL interpreters, Teachers of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, ASL teachers, and Deaf individuals.
- Weekly video chats with Deaf supervisor to update on progress and get new assignments.
- Wrote up summaries of interviews and surveys to present to supervisor.
- Maintained daily journal to record experience.