- Handled client queries, along with providing appropriate customization.
- Identified industry trends in different global regions.
- Profiled companies actively participating in a given industry.
- Performed various industry analysis such as Porter’s Five Force Model, PESTEL and SWOT amongst others.
- Estimated market size in terms of volume and revenue with the help of data extracted through secondary research.
- Analysed the market size, value chain, trends, growth outlook and competitive landscape of given industries and compiled data into reports.
- Recognized as dedicated and professional worker, thus given the responsibility of whole project within 2 months of joining.
- Developed synthesis of scaffolds and further libraries of scaffolds to synthesize compounds of medicinal interest.
- Examined details and did synthesis of target Impurities & characterizations of prepared compounds using proton NMR, LCMS and IR techniques.
- Followed VC and PE backed companies on a day-to-day basis with special focus on funding information and examining data like information on deal terms & structures, deal amounts, valuations, EBITDA data and multiples. Provided details of PE and VC investors, financial sponsors and strategic buyers. Developed Investor Profiles that included funds, portfolio of investments, investment professionals’ profiles.
- Performed animal necropsies involving microdissections, intra-peritoneal and subcutaneous injections
- Prepared solution/tissue preparations and fixations
- Performed murine survival surgeries
- Teamed with scientists and developed specialized necropsy techniques
- Assisted with hiring and training of incoming technicians
- Managed files for ongoing and completed studies
- Prepared technical and research reports
- Write technical papers or reports or prepare standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products, or tests.
- Co-authoring scientific articles and publishing in International Journals.
- Communicated results at team meetings
- Maintained necropsy database
- Proven excellence in collaborative environment and strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Employed GLP, GMP & ISO guidelines for routine analytical testing and prepared reports.
- Oversaw smooth operation of laboratory; ensured sufficient stock of chemicals and consumables.
- Basic Computer skills in MS Office (MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as drawing of chemical structure by Chemsketch, ISIS Draw, and Chemoffice.