- Seller Management:Develop deep and long standing relationship with the sellers.
- Know the Sellers: Deeply understand seller behavior, develop new seller insights.
- Own the business: Develop the business model, understand where opportunities are and create a viable business to service them.
- Know the market: Stay on top of trends in an ever-changing landscape, find opportunities and prioritize based on size, internal capabilities, etc.
- Know the competition: Understand on-line and off-line players.Ensure seller’s selection stays well ahead of competition.
- Influence the leadership: Convert strategies into action by liaising with cross-functional leadership and drive the changes required.
- Own the terms of business with the sellers- regarding products, returns, ordering, etc.
- Sell and Renew Service Packages to customer.
- Monitoring sales and analyzing data of the sellers to make decisions to grow the revenue and bring profit in the business.
- Ensure high-share of mind from the Sellers: Build deep ties.make sellers partners in driving changes for the category.
- Market Understanding:Develop a thorough knowledge of the market – short term and long term trends.Have an in depth knowledge of competition and seller’s ability to influence the market.Develop and implement industry best practices.
- Promote products in online communities through weblog or discussion-forum postings, e-mail marketing programs, or online advertising. retailing operations database of customer accounts.
- Determine and set product prices and Integrate online retailing strategy with catalog.
- Disclose merchant information and terms and policies of transactions in online or offline materials.
- Participate in online forums or conferences to stay abreast of online retailing trends, techniques, or security threats.
- Calculate purchase subtotals, taxes, and shipping costs for submission to customers.
- Present the product and favourably and in structured professional way face to face
- Understand the need of business customer.
- Mentain and develop good relationship with exising customer.
- Continuously improve the through feedback.
junior relationship executive
- Handing cash
- Examine, evaluate, and processing loan .
- Cross selling of financial products to walking customer.