- Help patients overcome drug addiction through both group and one-on-one sessions.
- Routinely check in on patients.
- Help with vocational skills needed to rebuild their lives.
- Keep careful notes concerning each patients progress throughout the rehab program.
- Schedule rehab session.
- Transport therapy patients to out sessions.
- Transport patients to outside medical.
- Provide high quality atient care and in demand CNA, Rehab teck within acute-care, rehabilitation setting
- Preserve patient dignity and minimize discomfort whjile carrying out duties such as bedpan changes, diapering, emptying drainage bags and bathing