- Work Directly with Fedex, UPS, and multiple freight companies
- Dealt directly with Vendors and Manufacturers to get RAs for damaged products to get credit and to send items back.
- Perform Daily Cycle Counts as well as Physical Inventory counts
- Bar coded storage room for inventory accuracy when putting away or pulling items from locations.
- Operate forklifts, powered and non-powered pallet jacks
- Perform weekly superpeg (inventory audit)
- Adjust the inventory for store use items, theft items, junk items, defective items, and items that were donated.
- Assist the ASM in leading the freight process and recovery process
- Complete vendor buybacks
- Complete quarterly write off reports
- Order product that is not replenished with sales data
- Respond to customers’ or shippers’ questions and complaints regarding pickup, delivery, or distribution of product.
- Inspected shipments to detect defects or malfunctions.
- Maintained operations data, such as time, production, and cost records, and prepared management reports of production results.
- Planned and developed products and production processes.
- Reviewed invoices, work orders, consumption reports, and demand to estimate peak delivery periods.
- Inspected physical conditions of shipment orders and ordered replacements if needed.
- Tracked and traced orders while they are en route and expediting orders when necessary.
- Examined invoices and shipping manifests to ensure invoices were correct.
- Primary responsibilities included, but not limited to, logistical shipping and receiving freight shipments to and from various national locales via multiple simultaneous channels to fit store needs.
- Head of team of 10, tasked with efficient flow of product, from receipt, to final sale to consumer.
- Prepare and manage departmental performance goals.
- Prepare or direct preparation of correspondence, reports, and operations, and maintenance manuals.
- Schedule and monitor pickup, delivery, or distribution of products and materials.
- Led and set district records for efficiency, predictability of productivity, and, as a result morale for receiving team.
- Receiving and checking in shipments to a productivity standard
- Processing and pricing merchandise to a productivity standard
- Assisting with stocking merchandise displays
- Stock room organization and management
- Participating in return to vendor ship backs
- Overseeing the processing and management of damages
- Creating, sending, and receiving store transfers