senior quality specialist
- Independently consulted with executive management on special audits, studies, and special projects.
- Point of contact for external quality review vendor and contract coordination administration.
- Identified training needs, developed, and/or delivered coaching/training to meet requirements.
- Track record of assisting in the design and implementation of reporting procedures that reduce labor costs and improve customer-satisfaction ratings.
senior quality specialist
- Measures the quality of the agents’ performance.
- Meet daily quality assurance targets
- Responsible for helping the agents meet the target, calibration sessions for productivity improvement, call listening, and touch base with Team Leads for the focus agents.
- Responsible to do QA calibrations with other QA’s from main office and other branch for process improvements.
- Provide coaching and feedback to the agent being monitored and their respective supervisor.
- Prepare required monthly reports on QA results in a timely manner.
- Abstracts clinical documentation and assigns proper ICD-10 codes at designated time points according to coding convention and payer-specific limited coverage guidelines.
- Interprets clinical documentation, including documentation from referral documents, EMR systems and other relevant sources.
- Attend training classes to maintain certification licensure, keep abreast of new developments in the field, or maintain existing knowledge., including documentation from referral documents, EMR systems and other relevant sources.
- Secured numerous company achievement awards for delivery of exceptional customer service.
- As a quality specialist responsible for the audit and test the DNR cases for the validity.
- In online business delivery associates perform the various frauds and mistakes we perform the audits on the data.
- check weather it is a technical error,DA mistake,customer executives mistakes and other reasons and perform the action accordingly.
- for technical error we write the queries for respective team to correct it and if it is DA mistake we audit it that accordingly.
- Observe the DA’s actions and our team take the necessary action on the DA.
- Sometimes customer executives gives the unnecessary refunds and sometimes bluff the genuine.
- We take the calls and chats between customer and customer executive analyse it.
- When needed, deliver coaching sessions targeted to improve the agents knowledge, soft-skills, process awareness);
- Submitting ideas on improving existing processes, improving the team’s knowledge and performance;
- Actively participating in client meetings that cover quality topics (monitoring results, QC or FLE performance, complaints, CSAT survey);
- Contributing to a team environment by actively sharing knowledge, expertise and best practices across the quality horizontal;