Qc Engineer Resume Examples
qc engineer (piping)
- Extraction of MTO report at different stages of project for procurement dept.
- Inspection of incoming materials and reviewing test certificate as per specification.
- Inspection of piping materials identification as per isometric drawings.
- Generating Spools as per piping system. Extraction of Isometrics from site survey and G.A Drawings.
- Prepare work method statements and installation procedures in accordance to the client specifications, required to carry-out construction works.
- Establish weld map in accordance with isometric drawings and locate suitable field weld.
- Preparation of test packages, create system limit on P&ID, GAD and piping Isometrics.
- Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to obtain knowledge of Construction methods, procedures, and activities.
- Plan and establish sequence of constriction activities .
- Coordinate and implement quality control objectives, activities, or procedures to resolve production problems, minimize costs.
- Piping installations, operations and pipe supports installation in accordance with schedule, procedures, specifications and priorities.
- Doing Alignment, fit up inspection and visual inspection for Water wall Panel, Super
- Heater Coil, Reheater Coil &Header Joints for various diameters.
- Monitoring and preparing Welder’s weekly performance report.
- Conducting welder qualification test (WQT) and ensuring Welding works as per Welding Procedure Specification (WPS).
- Reviewing of the nondestructive test (NDT) such as radio graphic test (RT), ultrasonic test (UT), penetrate test (PT) and magnetic particle inspection (MPI)
- Welding inspection in Carbon steel, Stainless steel, Alloy steel materials by applicable codes, Standards & Specifications.
- Doing Hardness Test for P91 Materials.
- Prepared, documented and executed detailed test plans, test cases and defect reports
- Compiled and wrote training materials and conducted training sessions on quality control activities
- Interfaced with suppliers, inspectors and clients to resolve outstanding non-conformance issues prior to issuing release for shipment
- Reviewed and approved quality requirements for manufacturing planning, supplier purchase orders and engineering specifications to ensure contract compliance
- Directed  workers engaged in measuring and testing product and tabulating data concerning materials, product or process quality and reliability
- Designed, developed and implemented best quality practices and processes for [plastic air dry paint ] developments
- Supported root cause and data analysis for defect reduction and process yield improvement
- Smoke test team management (4 people)
- Composing daily/intermediary reports (Jira dashboards+Excel)
- Test estimation and functional testing of video games and Uplay online services (black/grey box)
- Conduct inspection of materials identification and tractability, welding works in piping, tanks, vessels, structural steel at fabrication and erection.
- Manager of the Department of Mechanics for Eight month
- Quality control of Pumps and Valves , pipelines
- Design and supervision of all mechanical systems of the project and follow-up implementation
- Follow up the quality of the works carried out by the executing
senior qc engineer
- Lead and coordinate OQC related improvement activities in delivering management objective.
- Leads stator part assembly refinement project in achieving yield loss, process defective target.
- Assess and review design alteration information in delivering adequate, viable OQC inspection standard to ensure no quality deterioration even with design change.
- Leads OQC technicians and diversify outgoing inspection methodology in response to new design, market desirable requirements.
- Functional / Data Validation
- Creation of test data for the testing involved in the project
- Formulating the Bug Report after E2E testing performed for each build
- Creating test environment for the testing purpose
- Creation of test-cases in BDD formats
- To check material purchased by manufacturer checking its dimensions & quality of material
- To maintain the record of issuing material to worker
- Verify invoices of material purchased and delivers to accountant
- Performs measurement before purchasing material in order to meet accurate standards
- To discover the flaws occurs due to not received materials as per requirement and report to management as well
- Extensive exposure handling inspection assignments of Drill Pipes, Drill collars, Heavyweight Drill pipes, Tubing, Casings & Specialized Tools.
- Inspection of Drill String components such as Drill pipes, BHA, Stabilizers, Jars, as per DS- 1, API and customer specifications.
- Specialized in various services of Inspection like Black light inspection, Liquid Penetrant Inspection, Magnetic Particle Inspection, Ultrasonic Inspection, Visual Thread Inspection, Dimensional checking and so on
- Monitoring the welder’s performance and welding joint history. With reference to project specification and codes such as ASME IX & AWS D1.1
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.