Qa Analyst Resume Examples
qa analyst, software tester and after sales it support computer software analyst
- Testing the CDK Global/Kerridge/ADP Automotive software to safeguard against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or software defects.
- Analysing software-related bugs or user software issues.
- Troubleshooting the CDK Global/Kerridge/ADP software problems.
- Customer service and liaison.
- Building strong working relationships and effective communication channels with motor car dealership staff, management and other key stakeholders, while using extensive conflict resolution abilities.
- Delivering on-site or telephone training on the CDK Global/Kerridge /ADP software application for After Sales staff in motor car dealerships around the Republic of South Africa.
- Identifying software risks and implementing appropriate mitigating measures.
- Determined testing requirements developed and reviewed scripts for positive and negative test scenarios, conducted baseline testing.
- Analyze scenarios created and executed detailed test plans, and verify bug fixes.
- Analyze business and system requirements and scenarios and accordingly created test cases.
- Responsible to create test cases and test plans for regression and smoke test.
- Involved in Functional and Back-End testing of the web application.
- Manage and reporting daily execution task.
- SMART account is a virtual account from BOA for its Savings/Current Account holders.
- User has to link his account to the SMART account using the Mobile app and can spend his money in a smarter to get many more benefits from the world’s leading sellers for shopping, entertainment and food as a complement for using the SMART account.
- And Global Client Access (GCA) provides clients worldwide with access to the firm’s treasury management transaction and information services, through Internet, PC Workstation, and direct data transmission channels.
- Organization has end-to-end responsibility for these channels, including sales support, client experience, product management, delivery, implementation, fulfillment, technical support, and platform operations.
- Understand the requirements mentioned in BRD.
- Create and execute complex SQL Queries according to the specifications mentioned in BRD.
- Create and execute Test Cases covering the entire Requirement.
- Prepare MTP and Test Coverage Matrix.
- Log defects found in different release cycles, defect retesting and tracking them till closure.
- This project involves manual testing of new and existing E-Sales Tools applications for Business Acquisition.
- E-Sales Tools system is used by the Strategic Marketing Administration as well as the External Producer Community.
- Additional testing initiatives include EDI, HIPAA, Conversions, Integration and Enterprise wide projects Project: Development and oversight of enterprise test strategies and functions ensuring the highest quality of business systems and test planning for strategic/complex initiatives, test automation strategy, end to end testing for the Business Development and Strategy team.
- Have successfully lead enterprise testing teams to provide high quality delivery of business solutions cost effectively.
- Review product requirements, functional and design specifications to determine and prepare automated test cases.
- API Testing using SOAPUI
- Automation framework creation
- Database testing using SOAP UI
- Automated regression suite
- Describing Existing Automation Architecture, Participate in Design and Architecture Meeting.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum.
- Help the team to achieve the maximum quality of the product
- Work with project manager and BA to maintaining the tickets for deployment and production releases.
- Daily interaction and meetings with the PMO team and the development team for getting the updates on the current project status.
- Executing Selenium Test Cases and Reporting defects.
- Involved in multiples stages of STLC process of the project namely creation of Test case, High-level scenario, RTM- Requirement Traceability Matrix, Test case execution, defect logging.
- Responsible for checking the one-click validation of E-mail campaigns by using LITMUS.
- The project involves in developing a health care billing and patient data warehouse with data from heterogeneous sources.
- Identified customer EDI claim needs, specifications, enrollment deadlines and testing of claim data prior to live claims transmission.
- Taking care of interruption task.
- Attending client meeting.
- Active participant in Sprint.
- Started automation testing from scratch.
- Writing automated test scrips.
- Preparing consolidated sheets.
- Reporting and composition of bugs.
- Add, edit and manage content on websites developed using Sitecore platform.
- Create test cases and scenarios for different projects.
- Manage issues and tickets, work on epics and user stories using Jira.
- Participate in daily standup meetings, raise and resolve project issues.
- Collaborate with project manager, developers and other stakeholders to carry out testing activities.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.