- Successfully catered an entire event under the capacity of the promotions head.
- Assessed marketing copy, art comps and final designs and compared with established specifications.
- Wrote engaging and creative press releases for each promotion.
- Developed campaigns, led design and tracked results.
- Create and implement 71-100 national promotions per year.
- Obtain every promotion without a budget.
- Manage the entire creative, promotional process: create and develop an idea; problem-solve to bring said idea to life; convince clients to provide the idea; and implement coast-to-coast promotion.
- Use detail-oriented skills to create website layout, studio copy, official legal rules, newsletter announcements, Facebook posts, and notes detailing instructions to coworkers for each promotion.
- Support twelve program directors on their individual image and style to create the best promotion for their product.
- Send wrap-up to clients including air-check proof, wrap-up letters showing gross impressions, and thank you notes for their help.
- Help winners with prize details, travel booking, tax implications, and hand-off from us to the client.
- Coordinate with other professionals, such as contractors, architects, engineers, and vendors, to ensure job success.
- Contact agents and actors in order to provide notification of events and performance opportunities and to set up event times.
- Update daily calendars for twelve different formats and National personalities, including sales billboard information for national sales clients to help implement a buy.
- Also work to file, ship, and take notes at all meetings.