- Demonstrate and explain products, methods, or services in order to persuade customers to purchase products or utilize services.
- Identify interested and qualified customers in order to provide them with additional information.
- Keep areas neat while working, and return items to correct locations following demonstrations.
- Practice demonstrations to ensure that they will run smoothly
- Sell products being promoted, and keep records of sales.
- Set up and arrange displays and demonstration areas to attract the attention of prospective customers.
- Learn about competitors’ products and consumers’ interests and concerns in order to answer questions and provide more complete information.
- Demonstrating and providing information on promoted products/services.
- Answer customers’ questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.Distributing product samples, brochures, flyers etc. to source new sales opportunities
- Participated in various promotional events.
- Promoted different brands and companies including Vanish, Kagi, Lindt and Nestle; demonstration and explanation of products.
- Promoting of new e-magazine Street Smart to tertiary students at National University of Singapore
- Demonstrating and providing information on the products or services
- Identify interest and understand customer needs and requirements
- Calculating stocks on hand monthly
- Calling the customers & visiting them.
- Understanding the need of the customers.
- Providing the relevant information to the customers.
- Achieving the sales targets.
- Promote IDEA 3G dongles & smart phones.
- Able communication to other people