project officer / it trainer
- Provide technical training including html, php coding,App Invento, Arduino–based programming, 3d modelling, Unity, TinkerCad & Scratch 2.0 for different schools
- Design and develop teaching programs and materials
- Plan and execute marketing activities and promotion campaigns
- Formulate strategies to build a lasting digital connection with advertisers / consumers.
- Direct sales/ approach to cutomers.
- Formulate strategies for the business growth.
- duties included coding / website / class teaching
- Took part in the development of the proposal that saw CEWAG being awarded the project
- Mobilized communities and successfully lead the orientation of all the main stakeholders in the project’s catchment areas of Chatata, Mgona and Kauma wards in Lilongwe.
- Successfully led the training of facilitators and mentors in readiness for adolescents and parent’s sessions in selected schools and communities in the three aforementioned wards.
- Coordinated and led an awareness campaign across the three wards informing communities about the project
- Trained school management committees on advocacy in relation to the promotion of SRH&R of the youth.
- Strengthened the network of star cycle groups, women forums and mother groups in being responsive Violence Against Women and Girls (VAWG) and seeking redress.
- Trained 60 women and men in Mzimba on how to use the STAR (Society Tackling AIDS through Rights) cycle approach to tackle VAWG in their communities.
- Strengthened linkages between communities and service providers in Mzimba in helping GBV survivors seek redress.
- Ensured that CEWAG Trust is represented in the district civil society network where the organization went on to be elected the secretary of the network.
- Formed a network of local leaders who championed the elimination of cultural bad cultural practices through the passing of by-laws and engagement of relevant stakeholders such as lawmakers.
- Managed project resources and funds with efficiency and diligence.
- Preparing Logical Framework Analysis (LFA)
- Applying for new Projects through Bid
- Keep the relevant staff informed about the upcoming deadlines and deliverables thereby ensuring smooth completion of work responsibilities
- Managing, coordinating and monitoring the activities through field travel and other types of follow-up work/progress of all the project staff
- Keep the Reporting Officer informed of activities, achievements, changes, challenges and other relevant issues
- Prepare financial budget and allocating in accordance with each requirement
- Provide detailed report to the organization and the funding organization
- Lead the implementation of operational research in Community Health Strategy
- Support the County Health Management Teams in planning and monitoring activities in the County
- Coordinate with all health and nutrition actors at the county level to ensure the high performance of program.
- Advocate with appropriate government officials and partners for continued support to improve routine child survival interventions through routine service delivery mechanisms and regular campaigns such as Malezi Bora.
- Work closely with other partners to support to County and sub County health management teams to; Improve the knowledge of Health Workers and Community Health Volunteers on MNCHN interventions and support the health systems managers to better use HMIS data for decision making.
- Ensure timely reporting of the CHMT on the M&E performance indicators
- Engage CHMT in the analysis of systems weakness and appropriate actions to correct weaknesses and improve efficiencies.