Project Officer Resume Examples
project officer / it trainer
- Provide technical training including html, php coding,App Invento, Arduino–based programming, 3d modelling, Unity, TinkerCad & Scratch 2.0 for different schools
- Design and develop teaching programs and materials
- Plan and execute marketing activities and promotion campaigns
- Formulate strategies to build a lasting digital connection with advertisers / consumers.
- Direct sales/ approach to cutomers.
- Formulate strategies for the business growth.
- duties included coding / website / class teaching
- Took part in the development of the proposal that saw CEWAG being awarded the project
- Mobilized communities and successfully lead the orientation of all the main stakeholders in the project’s catchment areas of Chatata, Mgona and Kauma wards in Lilongwe.
- Successfully led the training of facilitators and mentors in readiness for adolescents and parent’s sessions in selected schools and communities in the three aforementioned wards.
- Coordinated and led an awareness campaign across the three wards informing communities about the project
- Trained school management committees on advocacy in relation to the promotion of SRH&R of the youth.
- Strengthened the network of star cycle groups, women forums and mother groups in being responsive Violence Against Women and Girls (VAWG) and seeking redress.
- Trained 60 women and men in Mzimba on how to use the STAR (Society Tackling AIDS through Rights) cycle approach to tackle VAWG in their communities.
- Strengthened linkages between communities and service providers in Mzimba in helping GBV survivors seek redress.
- Ensured that CEWAG Trust is represented in the district civil society network where the organization went on to be elected the secretary of the network.
- Formed a network of local leaders who championed the elimination of cultural bad cultural practices through the passing of by-laws and engagement of relevant stakeholders such as lawmakers.
- Managed project resources and funds with efficiency and diligence.
- Preparing Logical Framework Analysis (LFA)
- Applying for new Projects through Bid
- Keep the relevant staff informed about the upcoming deadlines and deliverables thereby ensuring smooth completion of work responsibilities
- Managing, coordinating and monitoring the activities through field travel and other types of follow-up work/progress of all the project staff
- Keep the Reporting Officer informed of activities, achievements, changes, challenges and other relevant issues
- Prepare financial budget and allocating in accordance with each requirement
- Provide detailed report to the organization and the funding organization
- Lead the implementation of operational research in Community Health Strategy
- Support the County Health Management Teams in planning and monitoring activities in the County
- Coordinate with all health and nutrition actors at the county level to ensure the high performance of program.
- Advocate with appropriate government officials and partners for continued support to improve routine child survival interventions through routine service delivery mechanisms and regular campaigns such as Malezi Bora.
- Work closely with other partners to support to County and sub County health management teams to; Improve the knowledge of Health Workers and Community Health Volunteers on MNCHN interventions and support the health systems managers to better use HMIS data for decision making.
- Ensure timely reporting of the CHMT on the M&E performance indicators
- Engage CHMT in the analysis of systems weakness and appropriate actions to correct weaknesses and improve efficiencies.
- Led the process of establishing four more support groups in TA Kasakula that saw the groups increase from four to eight.
- Led the trainings of mentor mothers, male champions and community volunteers on PMTCT and GBV.
- Mentored youth advocates in effective advocacy for health-related programs
- Created visibility materials in form of banners, posters and frequent media engagements with journalists who were trained to report on thematic areas of health infrastructure, health financing, nutrition, and social accountability.
- Monitoring and evaluating paperwork and other related documents connected with the programs thereby ensuring compliance
- Ensure timely payment-income from respective funding/implementing agencies
- Liasoning and coordination with Government functionaries of District Industries Center
- Mobilising the stakeholders for the formation of Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV)
- Plan and prepare project entry in new communities, schools and health facilities
- Develop and implement a social media strategy for increasing direct access to information and linkage to relevant services for young people
- Support the development and finalization of primary schools SRHR curriculum and other educational material
- Develop and institute FM radio SRHR programmes with local stations
- Develop ASRH content for circulation in local and national newspapers
- Develop and institutionalize SRHR board and CD games with content based on organization’s existing material
- Provide oversight on youth activities including debate forums on SRHR in 80 schools, board games and peer education programmes to reach out of school youth
project officer (wanadada school project)
- Coordinate meetings with the Project Coordinator and team members to review progress and to discuss future steps for the project.
- Write reports of the organization for presentation various stakeholders.
- Maintain crucial project records such as impact assessment budget reports.
- Identify problems or risks that could affect the progression of the project Work to identify potential solutions.
- Manage the project schedule closely and monitoring deadlines for each project task. Scheduling and organizing events for the program.
- Coordinating and implementing project’s activities.
- Strategic monitoring, evaluation and management of the project activities, particularly activities aimed at promoting women’s right and sustainable livelihoods and agriculture.
- Work closely with community women leaders, local leaders and district authorities to deepen relationship with the target beneficiaries and their institutions, Civil Society Organizations and duty bearers in the project areas through frequent discussions and organized capacity building programs.
- Develop internal progress narrative report on a quarterly and annual basis and any other substantial report required.
- Ensure proper use of resources- value for money
- Identifier and address implementation challenges with reference to project document.
- Organise different trainings for women Small holder farmers and women’s rights.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.