program control analyst
- Manage procurements to ensure adherence to the Abbreviated Project Implementation Plan (APIP) which includes scope, budget, and schedule.
- Confer with project management to identify and resolve problems.
- Monitor and track procurement milestones and deliverables.
- Network within buyers to find and attract new vendors that meet our purchasing needs.
- Collaborate with the Government Business Office (GBO) to execute purchases, approve invoices, ensure all deliverables have been received.
- Negotiate terms and conditions of procurements to meet customer needs and project deadlines.
- Ensure purchasing procedures are standard and consistent, and conducted in a fair and impartial manner by adhering to the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR).