- Levantamento de requisitos com os stakeholders
- Criação e priorização do backlog do produto, alinhado aos interesses do negócio e às necessidades do usuário
- Planejamento e acompanhamento dos sprints utilizando metodologias ágeis
- Acompanhamento com o time de UX na identificação das dores do usuário e na criação de soluções novas de interfaces e interações
- Homologação das funcionalidades novas previstas para o produto
- Análise dos resultados e métricas para melhoria contínua do produto
- Estudo e pesquisa constante de novas tendências no mercado
- Analyzes and documents business and technical requirements that best reflect customer needs
- Translates the requirements into prioritize epics/features, supporting the release and iteration planning
- Advises customers based on product capabilities and best practices , leveraging reuse and ensuring high business value
- Effectively participates in and/or leads formal and informal reviews with stakeholders, applying knowledge and experience and providing technical perspective and support;
- Bieng a product owner, took on several roles, including business strategist, product designer, market analyst, customer liaison, and project manager.
- Responsible for communicating with stakeholders across the board, including customers, business managers, and the development team to make sure the goals are clear and the vision is aligned with business objectives.
- Activity and resource planning for meeting project deadlines, define project scopes and determine available resources.
- Organizing and motivating a project team to develop clear, straightforward plans that stimulate their teams to reach their full potential.
- Work with DA to understand the application scope and mange reports and necessary documents.
- Providing guidance to the application team to monitor and analyze both expenditures and team performance and to always efficiently take corrective measures.
- Along with the process, risk management was a part where to identify and evaluate potential risks before the project begins.
- Conducting pre-sales activities
- Assessment of customer’s environments
- Cooperation with stakeholders
- Data and business processes analysis
- Requirements management
- Solution architecture design
- Managed services strategy, roadmap & design definition
- Prioritizing needs, managing the product backlog, acting as primary liaison
- Assign duties, responsibilities to project personnel.
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities.
- Status report para os stakeholders