- Development of vehicle Bill-of –Material through translation of product specification and features down to part level.
- Uploading the price for Cars/Trucks/SUVs in the system with possible combination into various mainframe systems.
- Analyzing the Ordering pattern and setting up logic in system to decide on the appropriate pricing of the vehicles
- Perform the testing to validate the pricing information updated in the system.
- Analyzing the test results and document appropriately
- Interact with Business Analysts, Project Managers, and Senior Test Specialists for issue resolution
- Support in the preparation of Management review metrics presented at the customer end
- Identifying ideal price
- Identifying the competitors prices on similar products
- Drafting strategic pricing plans
- Create easy reflecting pricing reports
- Effectively communicate with concern departments
- Address issues and concerns raised by team members relating to pricing suggestions
- Trade communications and promotional planning
- Ensuring that all in store communications planning are running succinctly and delivering the same offer to customers
- Tracking competitors and their promotional activity
- Developing tools and templates to make timely promotional decisions
- Collaborate with other teams to promote offerings.
- To define the trade plan for the business.
- Establish and oversee trade planning meetings to configure the trade planning calendar
senior pricing analyst
- Lead data steward for Pricing function of a $1.8B business serving the US Law Market.
- Responsible for data mining, analysis, and report creation in support of pricing strategies for new products, legacy products, and segment trends for Senior Executives.
- Driving the category trade plan that delivers a great offer for our customers
- Review and improve the promotional programme to drive LFL performance growth and customer KPI improvements
- Preparing Lable Vision PPT- This report provides insights to top management in terms of new brands launched in 4 different segments namely Beer,Wine and Spirits and in house brands.
- CBA Request – Taking care of new intros ,quesris of CBA brands -as one point of contact.
- Genearting Friday Reports – it includes pulling today to end of the year data of price,promtion of particular brand and packages and sending it to concerned people on every Friday.
- Build the annual price increase and annual promotion plan by state,market, brand and package into pricing system.
- Factoring in all pricing guidelines and directives from management and building the prices accordingly
- Use understanding of overall sales environment,Ensure pricing requests are compliant with auditing and legal guidelines. Submit price postings in states where applicabl,knowledge brand-to-brand and package-to-package relationships, profitability to ensure equitability is maintained.
- Update and maintain SOPs , NPS,MOM of every meeting.Etc