- Wash, peal and/or cut various foods for cooking or serving.
- Keep records of food quantities.
- Receive and store food supplies, equipment, and utensils in designated cupboards or area.
- Maintain food and inventories.
prep cook / dishwasher
- Operate meat slicing machine.
- Effectively maintained dishes in a fast paced environment.
- Organized and assembled silverware.
- Provided help for the cooks, by refilling their supplies, preparing side dishes and stocking up all necessary condiments.
- Weighed and packaged appropriate portions for raw materials.
- Operating kitchen equipment to prepare ready to cook and ready to consume food items that meet company standards.
- Preparing soup, salad and deserts to order.
- Maintaining, cleaning and organizing tools and workstation throughout the shift.
- Stocking and rotating cooler inventory.
- Offering additional support to coworkers as needed.
- prepare dishes/to go orders such as salads, entrees ect
- maintain a clean and orderly kitchen by sanitzing surfaces, taking out trash ect
- prepare catering orders by making large amounts of lasagnas, meatballs, and desserts in a timely manner
- serve customers, seat tables, take orders ect
- Executed proper techniques when preparing menu item ingredients.
- Made all meals in accordance with company standards and requirements.
- Executed proper techniques to prepare menu item ingredients.
- Offered suggestions for improved training procedures, leading to an increase in employee retention.
- Offered support to other stations in high-volume shifts or as needed.
- Assisted with training and development of new talent.
- Oversaw and completed kitchen tasks and preparation for opening and closing shifts. Rotated stock items and ingredients to cultivate efficiency and freshness.