- Set up repayment plans and new terms of sale.
- Offer advice or refer customers to debt counselors.
- Send statements of delinquencies to credit bureau.
- Initiate repossession proceedings or hand over account to law practice that specializes in debt collection.
- Calculate costs for billings or commissions..
- Purge records if debt has been satisfied.
- Report satisfied debts to credit bureaus.
- Follow federal and state laws dealing with debt collection.
- Managing Equity, Hybrid as well as Fixed Income Portfolios of Institutional and High Net Worth clients. The overall assets under management exceed PKR 20 billion.
- Creating Investment Solutions and Financial Plans based on the needs of clients and their risk profiles.
- Complete implementation of Capital protected strategy model for investors with a moderate risk profile.
- Identify/analyze new business opportunities and cultivate relationships with potential & existing institutional clients in the region.
- Meet clients for quarterly performance review, capital market outlook, and investment strategy.
- Analyze market conditions to determine optimum times to make optimal Asset Allocation strategy.
- Training the Corporate and Retail Sales Force of Financial Advisors pan Pakistan.
- Extensively Backtesting options strategies using Excel sheet on Index, stocks & Currency markets in NSE and applying same strategies on live markets.
- Identified and analyzed trends using strong quantitative skills in order to make markets and execute profitable trades.
- Made fast-paced, strategic trade decisions while dealing with a high degree of uncertainty and limited information
- Assisted team’s development and quality growth by mentoring and training entry-level traders.
- Evaluated factors such as volatility, liquidity, and expected profit to determine appropriate price and size of trades.
- Formulated and executed hedging strategies based on type of risk and market factors.
- Generated consistent profits without excessive risk or volatility.
- Self-manage a personal financial office utilizing most efficient time management and organizational skills
- Generate leads through prospecting new clients, customer relationship referrals and B to B marketing
- Review client’s financial and legal documents to analyze their current situation, construct and propose new financial strategy, and show value of the change in process
- Partner with other lines of business to ensure an efficient process as well as exceptional customer experience
- Position the correct solutions maximizing long term stability, retention and growth